The Outsiders roleplay site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outsiders roleplay site

The site where Rival gangs face it off to become the Tuffes gang on the block.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lillian Natasha Snoww

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily Snoww

Lily Snoww

Lillian Natasha Snoww Empty
PostSubject: Lillian Natasha Snoww   Lillian Natasha Snoww Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:39 pm

My mama named me: Lillian Natasha Snoww

But I go by: Lily

I've bin living for 14 Years.

I am a: Female

I roll with the: I would be considered a Greaser but I don't hang out with them because since everyone else my age avoids me, how would I be accepted into a gang?!

My gang's name is: I don't have a gang. Pickpockets are lone wolves.

I like to carry: My Celtic Dagger, annd sometimes an ice pick.

I'm famous for: Being a Pickpocket

My life story: I was born on December 25, 1952. I don't know who my father is but I live with my mother. She is a very sickly woman which has forced me to become a pickpocket just so I can pay for her medication and feed myself. Fortunately, I look innocent and that helps me with being a pickpocket because people let their guard down since they think that an innocent-looking girl like me can't be any trouble. There's only three people that I would never dare to pickpocket no matter how desperate I was: Tim Shephard, Buck Merill, and Dallas Winston. With my mother being sick all of the time, I'm always out and ever since I turned forteen, I began to feel a little lonely. Every day, my loneliness increases.

I like/look up to: No one. Everyone my age avoids me.

I look pretty tuff: Lillian Natasha Snoww N228718-e6d73
Back to top Go down

Lillian Natasha Snoww
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outsiders roleplay site :: Info On character :: Character Bios-
Jump to: